Platinum and VIP Pre-Construction Opportunities in GTA
Or send us a message by filling out the Contact Us form:
There are some advantages when you buy a condo in a pre-construction projects from the builder:
- You have chance to select or customize certain things like appliances, cabinetry, flooring, and ...
- You may save money by accepting the risk of delays or in extreme case, the building is not built.
- You have more time to save up for the deposit. You pay the builder a series of payments as a deposit.
- A condo apartment is normally more affordable that a detached, a semi-detached, or even a townhouse.
- If it is an investment property (for rent), tenants normally prefer new built condos.
And there are some disadvantages:
- You buy a condo based on floor plan. Finishes could be different from demonstrated model.
- You will pay rent from occupancy date, but the building is still under construction.
- There are number of fees to the builder at the time of closing that could be confusing.
- Pre-construction condos are subject to HST. If you are going to live in it, you might be legible for and HST rebate.
There are more advantages when Ahmad helps you to buy a condo from the builder:
- Ahmad will help in negotiation of many things from upgrades to cap on your development closing cost.
- Having access to the Platinum and VIP stages, enables Ahmad to get you the best prices and floor plans available.
- Ahmad will assist you in choosing the best unit in a building based on your needs.
- Ahmad will assist you in submitting the worksheets and agreement of purchase and sate to the builder and all negotiations.